• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[iOsGG Exclusive] The Simpsons™: Tapped Out v4.37.6 [Unlimited Donuts!]

828 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Primo said:

You need to buy a ticket that cost 3 donuts in Apu Store after you finished the tutorial, your donuts should be at 0 buy it and then you should get the donuts

Thanks @Primo 

To clarify do I need to be at 0 doughnuts to start with? I have 64 currently and bought the ticket without any affect. Any help will be appriciated.

50 minutes ago, JDubz10 said:

Thanks @Primo 

To clarify do I need to be at 0 doughnuts to start with? I have 64 currently and bought the ticket without any affect. Any help will be appriciated.

Yep you need 0 donuts at first

14 hours ago, Primo said:

Yep you need 0 donuts at first

Still can't get this to work.... Nothing happens when purchasing the ticket. Help....:lll._.:

Just now, JDubz10 said:

Still can't get this to work.... Nothing happens when purchasing the ticket. Help....:lll._.:

The Ichy et Scratchy ticket which cost 3 donuts in Apu store you sure you bought this one?

8 minutes ago, Primo said:

The Ichy et Scratchy ticket which cost 3 donuts in Apu store you sure you bought this one?

Just tried again...nothing. It cost 3 doughnuts to speed it up. Come up with scratch card. Random outcome. No update  to doughnuts.

Just now, JDubz10 said:

Just tried again...nothing. It cost 3 doughnuts to speed it up. Come up with scratch card. Random outcome. No update  to doughnuts.

Okay as it’s the jailbreak version you have did you try the free store way? 

2 minutes ago, Primo said:

Okay as it’s the jailbreak version you have did you try the free store way? 

As in iAP. Yup. Have this installed but have never worked on this game. Do you have an source?

11 minutes ago, JDubz10 said:

As in iAP. Yup. Have this installed but have never worked on this game. Do you have an source?

A source for what? And you said that it cost 3 donuts to speed up but if you have 0 donuts did you speeded it up or it said you don’t have enough?

Edited by Primo