• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMach425

Thoughts on “activation request” flooding?

60 posts in this topic

I think the idea of posting a comment in order to have your account activated is a great catalyst for having an active community/forum.... But I also feel that it’s important to consider the drawbacks. I see so many posts in the forums that are flooded with pointless comments from people who are just looking for a quick “activate”, so they can get to playing their hacked game.  

This idea seems to have a back-fire effect to it’s original intent, as the quality of so many forums has degraded to a point where it’s almost no use to post anything in the first place, as you’re likely to have to sort through dozens of replies just to find one that actually pertains to your topic.  

Perhaps there are some that may have productive ideas to resolve this issue... Maybe we could have a little brainstorm sesh... Or maybe this will just be denied by a moderator and I’ll be absorbed into the crowd of those one-word-zombie-bots! ?