• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exoduz

Ads in games

9 posts in this topic

Hey!

Let me just start by saying that i am really greatfull for all the hacks you are supplying us with... but.. it is kinda teedious when you are playing last day in earth with special guns that you rarely find and are in the middle of a fight with mobs and a popup ad gets in the way... aaaaaand you’re dead... and the weapons you had are gone with it!!

so let me just leave a suggestion here;

i would guess that from the thousands of players and vip users that whoever own and run this forum makes a sh!tload of money.

why not give the users a free will of playing ads when they see fit?

I for one would have no problem clicking to see ads to benefit this forum, so long as i can do it myself and not play like it is right now.

I have died around 20 times in the last days, lost countless of guns that i cant craft, which in my opinion makes me not want to open the app again, therefore the forum looses revenue from what i can guess several other players getting tired with the stupid pop up ads..

when a ad shows, i have zero control of what happens.

so please please please make the ads optional or at the very least use banners instead, so that you dont loose control when playing games!!

I agree the ads need to be optional, on another note, how do you update the game without losing your progress? I have had to start all over with every single update. I’m using the hacks from tweakbox hacked games, waiting on latest version. Any help is greatly appreciated!

if you are downloading from third party app's since ad's are already in the game currently they inject more ad's so your getting double the ad's if your installing from iosgg via ipa then the long you are on the site with us the less ad's you get, but as i said if you are download from third party application sorry we can't help you