• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackiee

what do you think about lifetime vip?

86 posts in this topic

The result of vote for lifetime vip is clear, but @cz1993 need more time to make a decision. In my opinion, Year Vip is okey, we don’t really need lifetime vip. Anyway I’m very happy with presents he give to us:grin:

Lifetime VIP is alright, But I think it should have requirements to be able to have it. Also, He/she should read our VIP's terms and conditions if he/she wants to get or apply for Lifetime VIP.

6 minutes ago, GreenApples said:

Lifetime VIP is alright, But I think it should have requirements to be able to have it. Also, He/she should read our VIP's terms and conditions if he/she wants to get or apply for Lifetime VIP.

I agree with the both of you on the lifetime VIP. I currently can't afford to add anything to my monthly budget or I would be all in for it. I do think there are some options for a discounted year+ like $99 that I think would help but who knows people are all over the place.

24 minutes ago, Cheap007 said:

I agree with the both of you on the lifetime VIP. I currently can't afford to add anything to my monthly budget or I would be all in for it. I do think there are some options for a discounted year+ like $99 that I think would help but who knows people are all over the place.

Totally agree with you :yuush: