• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khawk

VIP???

31 posts in this topic

I am a member on multiple tech websites that do mobile/console/pc gaming and I have never seen one of these popular websites charge $19 USD for VIP. Honestly I like helping new websites out and such, but $19 USD for VIP here is outrageously expensive. Most of these popular website charge $5.95 - $7.99 and this also means they can gift the VIP to others. Like they buy VIP themselves and then they can gift others VIP by purchasing it for them. I can give examples of websites if a mod or admin or owner want me to go further into detail :)

Would you like to pay 19$ and get everything for free in a game that you play

or pay 100s of dollars on a pay 2 win game that you could've spent 19$ on ?

the prices are friendly for a month of subscription 

1 hour ago, Khawk said:

Also can you approve my account please?!?

Your account has to be approved by a moderator or the admin, you have to wait a while since they are sleeping and I lost my role today.

Hello, We're not the only one who offers this type of VIP that is expensive. There is actually another website that costs more than us. You can actually gift someone VIP but not in the 'automatic' way. You have to message the owner ( of the website ) first before you can give the VIP you bought for him/her. If you don't like our VIP subscription, You can just ignore it and we have tons of 'free' hacked games in our forum.