• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khawk

VIP???

31 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, joekw said:

In fact, our price is not expensive

we occasionally have  promotions and sweepstakes

Skrataduu? Howdy famalam I just wanted to know if you could approve my account I just want to play the game

12 hours ago, MrRoBot said:

Would you like to pay 19$ and get everything for free in a game that you play

or pay 100s of dollars on a pay 2 win game that you could've spent 19$ on ?

the prices are friendly for a month of subscription 

Your account has to be approved by a moderator or the admin, you have to wait a while since they are sleeping and I lost my role today.

I see what you are saying, but im seeing that this is just an idea. I won't ever pay $19 for VIP per month, so I thought why not suggest this. Good to talk about things, but the only people responding are staff and VIP members already so its not getting a good response rate from regular members as most dont stick with the site. 

7 hours ago, GreenApples said:

Hello, We're not the only one who offers this type of VIP that is expensive. There is actually another website that costs more than us. You can actually gift someone VIP but not in the 'automatic' way. You have to message the owner ( of the website ) first before you can give the VIP you bought for him/her. If you don't like our VIP subscription, You can just ignore it and we have tons of 'free' hacked games in our forum.

Well im here to tell you that I dont see many regular members as this is not really a forum, but just a place where people make one post and use the mods that you release. They don't stay on the website for the most of it. I suggest getting more player interaction forums that could broadcast to more of the online app playing audience and bring active website users other then someone who is going to make a post saying "thanks" then leave. 

2 hours ago, Jackiee said:

We don't force you or anyone to pay for Vip. If you are happy with free mod you don't need to pay for anything.

I am complete happy with free mods and in no did I say that the website forced me to buy VIP, so please reread my post so you can comprehend what I was saying. Anyways to go further into this comment you made Jackiee, I am suggesting this to bring a higher player base to the forum that will actually retain the activity the owner wants. This could be creating a section of letting people discuss mods and stuff like this where people will more then likely post on and stay on the website longer. Also it could lead to more people buying VIP, but with a price of $19 only a select few people will purchase it. 

Thanks for your replies and I look forward to seeing many more comments.

-iOSgg user Khawk

16 hours ago, GreenApples said:

Hello, We're not the only one who offers this type of VIP that is expensive. There is actually another website that costs more than us. You can actually gift someone VIP but not in the 'automatic' way. You have to message the owner ( of the website ) first before you can give the VIP you bought for him/her. If you don't like our VIP subscription, You can just ignore it and we have tons of 'free' hacked games in our forum.

Very noice 

20 hours ago, Davidr13 said:

Hi I’m new here

15 hours ago, Jackiee said:

We don't force you or anyone to pay for Vip. If you are happy with free mod you don't need to pay for anything.

Lolz