• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

DRAGON BALL Z DOKKAN BATTLE By BANDAI NAMCO v4.10.2 +3 Hacks [Direct Install]

5,429 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2018 at 10:57 PM, Primo said:

It surely will be updated don’t worry

nice but do you know if it will be anytime this month of after this month? i'd still wait but it would be awesome since all the events are up and running. thanks in advance

Edit: just saw that this was udptaed last exactly 1 month ago so i see it is updated regularly, and will most liekly be updated again. thanks again :)

Edited by pash0019
new information

2 hours ago, pash0019 said:

nice but do you know if it will be anytime this month of after this month? i'd still wait but it would be awesome since all the events are up and running. thanks in advance

Edit: just saw that this was udptaed last exactly 1 month ago so i see it is updated regularly, and will most liekly be updated again. thanks again :)

Well it’s not a monthly update, it arrive when the hacker decide it and generally the games with direct install are updated pretty much quickly so no need to worry to me.

24 minutes ago, Primo said:

Well it’s not a monthly update, it arrive when the hacker decide it and generally the games with direct install are updated pretty much quickly so no need to worry to me.

oh okay. thanks. direct install? does it mean that i can dowload it from my phone instead of using computer?