• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Lolswag

How to install IPA/Find Download

2,012 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PLSRxExotic said:

What if it says you need a developer account and it shows you where to sign up, can you bypass that?

what do you mean developer account all you need is apple id for cydia impactor to inject the ipa

41 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

what do you mean developer account all you need is apple id for cydia impactor to inject the ipa

So when I plug in my phone it says I need to install cydia extender, so I click on it and install , it runs through a couple of packages installing then stops at a certain one and says something I don’t have a developer account you can sign up here . I tried every fix besides using a new apple Id account 

13 hours ago, PLSRxExotic said:

So when I plug in my phone it says I need to install cydia extender, so I click on it and install , it runs through a couple of packages installing then stops at a certain one and says something I don’t have a developer account you can sign up here . I tried every fix besides using a new apple Id account 

just make a separate apple id for injecting ipa. that's what i did. 

@Lolswag

what if the app need to be updated? should the old version be deleted first? before installing the updated ipa?