• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Brawl Stars By Supercell v4.7 +4 Hacks

59 posts in this topic

350x350bb.jpg

Brawl Stars By Supercell v4.7
com.supercell.laser
Requires: iOS 8.0 or later.
Price: Free
Updated: 2017-09-04T09:42:20Z
iTunes URL: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/brawl-stars/id1229016807?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

Hack Requirements:

– Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
– iFile / Filza / iFunBox / iTools or any other file managers for iOS.
– Cydia Substrate (from Cydia).
– This hack only works on x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.

Features:  

– Unlimited Shot

– Instant Max Ult

– All Bot Die ( dont stop shooting for not die.. )

– Crystal Mode ( earn 1 crystal = 10 )

Note: Works Only vs bot not works pvp mode.. you can use this for earn gold every day if you dont want vs player

Hack Download Link:

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Video/Screenshots:

So I found that u can modify the value of the new chest. U can use IGG Search with I32, then batch to 1. example the epic brawler box is 170 gem, u modifying that to 1 gem instead, zero won't work. But I myself have no gem to actually try this if it works or not. But yea u can modify the number without crashing.

11 minutes ago, Dubob1 said:

So I found that u can modify the value of the new chest. U can use IGG Search with I32, then batch to 1. example the epic brawler box is 170 gem, u modifying that to 1 gem instead, zero won't work. But I myself have no gem to actually try this if it works or not. But yea u can modify the number without crashing.

i think its just visual.

1 hour ago, cz1993 said:

i think its just visual.

Yea I have a good feeling it might be just visual, but I havnt got to try it yet, will update if I do get some gems for that game to try it out

5 minutes ago, Dubob1 said:

Yea I have a good feeling it might be just visual, but I havnt got to try it yet, will update if I do get some gems for that game to try it out

Okay