• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,892 posts in this topic

Can someone please help me out? When I logged in it let me load all the data from my old game but now I can’t figure out how or where to access the hacks?

1 minute ago, TheDarklordx said:

This is a good hack correct?

Only you can judge it ☺️

28 minutes ago, Hanafin018 said:

Hellpppp

What’s wrong?

50 minutes ago, Turnermom181 said:

I need help with the game i downloaded. When it ask my to sign in with my iosgg info it says incorrect? What am I doing wrong?

If it only says that you are not activated just restart the game, if it say that you made wrong username or password, then I guess that you used a social media to subscribe to this site or that you downloaded the game from an other source, for social media problem you don’t have a password set so use lost password to create one, if you downloaded from anywhere else uninstall and reinstall from here on first page of this topic ✌?

48 minutes ago, BrokenRemedy said:

Can someone please help me out? When I logged in it let me load all the data from my old game but now I can’t figure out how or where to access the hacks?

All the features are pre enabled just reset skill points to increase coins and use coins to buy energy, no level crafting is currently unavailable 

Edited by Primo