• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,906 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

Infinite coins-energy that’s all I’m currently aware of , once the hack is installed all the mods are pre enabled so just play like you usually do ;) 

insane duplication for water and canned food once clicked in inventory, my next deposit of food and water is literally like 194,000, definitely infinite energy, all blueprints unlocked, i have yet to figure out the coins, just says unable to connect, I'll post again if I find anything, thanks a ton!

Just now, Sithisempire said:

insane duplication for water and canned food once clicked in inventory, my next deposit of food and water is literally like 194,000, definitely infinite energy, all blueprints unlocked, i have yet to figure out the coins, just says unable to connect, I'll post again if I find anything, thanks a ton!

The coins don’t work usually you would have to reset skill points to gain then buy gasoline for increased gain rate but it’s currently broken . 

4 minutes ago, Lolswag said:

The coins don’t work usually you would have to reset skill points to gain then buy gasoline for increased gain rate but it’s currently broken . 

Yea seems to be crapped out, nbd don't need it, duplication still works on split so thats nice, infinite build is broken as well though