• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.17.1 [Mega Hack +50++] [Direct Install!]

161,891 posts in this topic

Hello, why this version can not hack money the other is very good, really appreciated your work so much, let's me feedback something for you. What I want you is you can hack everything but if the possible levels does not hack, In android version, it can hack everything but the level not. So could you do that for us? may have others people in this group think same like me. Sorry along sentence. 

2 minutes ago, bunthoeunmdk said:

Hello, why this version can not hack money the other is very good, really appreciated your work so much, let's me feedback something for you. What I want you is you can hack everything but if the possible levels does not hack, In android version, it can hack everything but the level not. So could you do that for us? may have others people in this group think same like me. Sorry along sentence. 

reset skill points to increase coins your level does not show maxed but everything would be level locked isn't when using this 

15 hours ago, Lolswag said:

reset skill points to increase coins your level does not show maxed but everything would be level locked isn't when using this 

So if we reset the skill everything is coming back righ?

15 hours ago, Lolswag said:

Resetting skill points should increase your gold coins/ @bunthoeunmdk

Thank you very much I will do it, God bless you, Merry Christmas