• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.16.2 [Mega Hack +50++] [Building Everywhere]

57,573 posts in this topic

Hi! Thanks for you all creating this content, really helps when I’m bored and all. I read the q&a about the activation. I already have an acc but forgot password to the acc and my email (just fantastic right? Was my main email too) and I noticed it said “follow us on Facebook or twitter then comment” I don’t have twitter or Facebook so would I have to get those and create an acc just to get activated on this or is that part not as important as just commenting? Thanks for the help and the content guys!

19 minutes ago, Frosty98x said:

Hi! Thanks for you all creating this content, really helps when I’m bored and all. I read the q&a about the activation. I already have an acc but forgot password to the acc and my email (just fantastic right? Was my main email too) and I noticed it said “follow us on Facebook or twitter then comment” I don’t have twitter or Facebook so would I have to get those and create an acc just to get activated on this or is that part not as important as just commenting? Thanks for the help and the content guys!

To get activation on a game you just need to comment on the hack thread of the game you want activation on and restart the game but if you subscribe with a social media you don’t have a set password so there’s some additional step to be able to play ☺️

2 hours ago, ToniJK said:

How i can download this game??? I can see download button? Please help 

This one is for jailbreak version if that’s the one you need the installation process is written on first page ☺️

2 hours ago, Natesmom0420 said:

Anyone having trouble with the game being stuck on the loading screen?

You might have crafted an unreleased item, if that so your progress is lost check on first page there’s a link of the unreleased items if you need to verify