• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival v1.16.2 [Mega Hack +50++] [Building Everywhere]

57,575 posts in this topic

Does it really work? I keep getting sent here everytime I try to log in? I’ve deleted my original game but now the new one won’t work! If I redownload my old game all my progress will be gone? I’m level 70something?!?!?

8 minutes ago, Lillian said:

Does it really work? I keep getting sent here everytime I try to log in? I’ve deleted my original game but now the new one won’t work! If I redownload my old game all my progress will be gone? I’m level 70something?!?!?

If you want to save your new game you need to create a new Game Center Id 

9 minutes ago, Lillian said:

That’s because you failed to comment on the hack thread to get access to our game , please go to the non jailbroken thread of this and comment on it then restart your game it will fix your issue , and if you didn’t have your progress saved on Game Center then yes progress is lost 

Comment On The Hack Thread Of The Game you Want Access And Activation On Then Restart The Game 

2 minutes ago, mookhsin said:

cool,  how to activate?

Comment On The Hack Thread Of The Game you Want Access And Activation On Then Restart The Game 

On June 22, 2018 at 12:44 AM, JGCapistranF said:

How can activate hack?

I didn't quite understand what does mean building evreywhere?!!! Anyone knows 

Just now, Lewarkurdi said:

I didn't quite understand what does mean building evreywhere?!!! Anyone knows 

Craft a spike and press use in another area of map to build in it