• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

herosmash89

TEAACHHH ME!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

looking for a mentor!!! so many games that i feel need to be hacked..i want to join the vision of unlocking and tweaking games for people like my self who loves to have the uppper hand!..SOMEONE TEACH ME!. SHOW ME THE ROPES..AT LEAST SEND ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION..I HAVE THE TIME AND THE DEDICATION..

Well, Honestly. You don't need a mentor, If you have a time and dedication it only means that you can do it yourself. Do a research on everything on where to start, everything takes time to learn.

On 11/28/2017 at 4:18 AM, GreenApples said:

Well, Honestly. You don't need a mentor, If you have a time and dedication it only means that you can do it yourself. Do a research on everything on where to start, everything takes time to learn.

I don’t know how to use this website lol

On 28-11-2017 at 10:18 AM, GreenApples said:

Hi

It's not really that hard if you put your mind into it man. Just dedicate yourself and your time to all the resources they have out there for you to learn how to tweak. My friend used to do this, but we don't talk anymore so i didn't get a chance to ask him how he learned to tweak.

- good luck my dude.

• May you like