• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

Bên này kiểu như sập mẹ nó roiif nhỉ? Đợi mấy tháng mà ko được chơi bản vng cũng như kr. Bỏ hẳn luôn chứ chờ đợi nạp tiền mua vip phí thật

18 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

I just told you a tool called ( seideloaded ) download it on your pc 

When the download is completed, I try to run it after authentication, it does not open

On 2020-12-26 at 6:09 PM, Abdlrhman said:

The ipa is fixed and has never been broken 

I’ve been playing since first week and download the ipa file each week using my apple ID via altastore. The problem is by your side

When the download is completed, I try to run it after authentication, it does not open please help me if you can

Just now, Anasniwash said:

When the download is completed, I try to run it after authentication, it does not open please help me if you can

I used seideloaded  download for it from pc

When the download is completed I used seideloaded from pc I try to run it after authentication, it does not open please help me if you can my os is 14.3 how fix it

18 hours ago, Abdlrhman said:

I just told you a tool called ( seideloaded ) download it on your pc 

When the download is completed I used seideloaded from pc I try to run it after authentication, it does not open please help me if you can my os is 14.3 how fix it

• May you like