• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE - METRO ROYALE v1.1.0​​​​​​​ [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V1.3]

8,927 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Debara said:
3 minutes ago, Debara said:

20 hours ago, wirocr8484 said:

I never comment in this post I’ll say after I finish mi member SVIP I’m done with this web no season to pay and no get results and if have to chat down pubg I’ll that’s it  

Yes fraud bro, I can’t do shiit fake fake fake fake fake

On 2/9/2020 at 1:15 AM, Primo said:

Wether you need it or not I’ll answer. I’m not an administrator but an helper. I help people and answer to the questions. When someone complain I answer to him, wether the answer is to his likes or not. Also don’t need your advices about subscribers, thanks anyway. ✌?

Will we be compensated for waiting for a new version when we have made a deposit and haven't played yet

11 minutes ago, Anhdzai2020 said:

Will we be compensated for waiting for a new version when we have made a deposit and haven't played yet

I just need tha shiit in my game, they taken ppl monei

Here’s a lots of helper that i don’t where they coming from but I believe they’re not from this web I have been here long time but any way let me answer than FOR THIS GUYS SOMETHING LIKE THIS IS GOOD CAUSE THEY DONT PLAY IN THE TOP BUT FOR PEAOPLE WHO PLAY IN THE TOP FIGHTING BETWEEN FIRST 10 spot this is no good that means they just have 15 day to do all they can do after that way for the rest ending season with the web fully dead 

On 2/9/2563 at 1 นาฬิกา 15 นาที, Primo said:

คุณต้องการหรือไม่ฉันจะตอบ ฉันไม่ใช่ผู้ดูแลระบบ แต่เป็นผู้ช่วยเหลือ ฉันช่วยเหลือผู้คนและตอบคำถาม เมื่อมีคนบ่นฉันตอบเขาคำตอบคือชอบหรือไม่ ไม่ต้องการคำแนะนำของคุณเกี่ยวกับสมาชิกด้วยเช่นกันขอบคุณ ✌?

He is Service dog

hahaha

• May you like