• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival By Andrey Pryakhin v1.6.7 [ Mega Hack +23++ ] [ Building Hack! ]

568 posts in this topic

Hey, cz1993)

I found a few bugs:
1. If you put a stack of things that will burn (for example, a tree) in a smelter or in a fire, then the tree stack will turn into one tree.
2. Resources are expended when renovating walls and are not wasted when updating the floor.
3. You can not reproduce weapons and other items that can not be packed.
4. If you press on the production acceleration button in the fire, the coin will simply write off, but not add.
5. The energy is spent when running to other locations.

Please correct these problems and you will not be equal. Thank you.

Wish: add a hack that would allow replenishing coins without investing real money or just buying sets without spending coins, I just had one coin left because of the bug with the fire.

I can’t get past the initial credit pop up right at the beginning. There’s no option to get out of it or close it, the only thing that works is the link to get here. That pop up made the game unplayable for me ??

23 minutes ago, KITTYKAT said:

I can’t get past the initial credit pop up right at the beginning. There’s no option to get out of it or close it, the only thing that works is the link to get here. That pop up made the game unplayable for me

Just open link and close in task manager, next return to window the game.