• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival By Andrey Pryakhin v1.6.6 [ FREE STORE! ]

247 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Ptilott said:

Worked perfectly for me, nice job !

@cz1993, maybe you can just add one thing in your post to help people finding when this hack works on not : just add the Facebook link of Last day on Earth, they put some news every new update and we can easily know then if the android version is higher than the ios version.

I think it can help some players :)

(Sorry if my english is not perfect)

they already updated to 1.6.7 now.   this will down in few hours

Mine opens as a normal game and it doesnt let me buy boxes, i click on the buy button and it just says action in progress please wait and it never loads up, my game is not similiar to your view. is this an older version or what? I did use the cydia impactor and it installed the game for me but i cannot buy the items for free

Oh , just figured it out, this is great, Thanks for the developer investing time into making this great entertainment possible for us people :)

6 minutes ago, Decry said:

Oh , just figured it out, this is great, Thanks for the developer investing time into making this great entertainment possible for us people :)

How did you managed to get the free store?

Just now, armgaming said:

How did you managed to get the free store?

I just clicked 'Buy' on whatever i wanted, then a message appeared to enter my pass and i clicked declined, after that i even logged off from my itunes @ settings now I can just click cancel when it asks me 2 sign in, got 300 each boxes :D