• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival By Andrey Pryakhin v1.6.6 [ FREE STORE! ]

247 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, armgaming said:

I did clicked 'Buy' but it's stuck at 'Action in progress Please wait...' Should I do something before that?

I waited and I got bored of it so i just shut down the game and restart and then I found a box in my 'inbox' then i realized it worked even tho it lagged but now i can but it without lag, did u delete ur game too?

because u must delete ur game fully

3 minutes ago, Decry said:

I waited and I got bored of it so i just shut down the game and restart and then I found a box in my 'inbox' then i realized it worked even tho it lagged but now i can but it without lag, did u delete ur game too?

because u must delete ur game fully

So should i delete the game and install it again with cydia impactor and try again to buy?

I deleted the official app before I installed the hacked app via cydia impactor. (If this is what you were talking about)

- started the app

- restored to my saved game

- the rest of the hack works but only the free store doesn't work and it gets stuck 'action in progress please wait'

- after a few tries now it says 'oops Service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later'

and nothing works... =(

29 minutes ago, armgaming said:

I deleted the official app before I installed the hacked app via cydia impactor. (If this is what you were talking about)

- started the app

- restored to my saved game

- the rest of the hack works but only the free store doesn't work and it gets stuck 'action in progress please wait'

- after a few tries now it says 'oops Service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later'

and nothing works... =(

What i did is this.

Downloaded cydia impactor

Plugged my phone with the cable to the pc

Opend Impactor

Dragged the IPA file to the impactor 

Clicked start entered id and pass and then it finished everytthing, then game was installed now i loaded it and ive bought all boxes of 1k each, at first 'action in progress please wait' was loading for me for long moment too but then was quick, go to ur settings on your fone , go to itunes and apps and then sign out from there once the game has been installed throught the cydia impactor then try to buy it will work just try again, if u give up u wont find a solution

1 hour ago, Decry said:

What i did is this.

Downloaded cydia impactor

Plugged my phone with the cable to the pc

Opend Impactor

Dragged the IPA file to the impactor 

Clicked start entered id and pass and then it finished everytthing, then game was installed now i loaded it and ive bought all boxes of 1k each, at first 'action in progress please wait' was loading for me for long moment too but then was quick, go to ur settings on your fone , go to itunes and apps and then sign out from there once the game has been installed throught the cydia impactor then try to buy it will work just try again, if u give up u wont find a solution

Thank you very much! I will keep trying =)

I tried and tried..... at the end it only says

'OOPS... Service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later'

I guess that's it for me.. Thank you for the help tho, appreciate it a lot. =)