• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Ahmsa

Last day on earth survival ( progress data )

Question

Can anyone help me?

I can’t restore my saved data in LDOE when I connect to the server because it stacks every time I want to connect to its server.

It was okay with me since I shouldn’t uninstall the game and reinstall it while I’m using the same Apple ID to install it as IPA, then suddenly the cydia impactor stopped connecting with any of my accounts to find myself ( again) need to delete the game and install it from twakbox ( the othe option to install the game) which leads to loss saved game progress.

And now I must start over and over with every update 

what should I do to connect to the server again??

Note: my IPhone not jailbroken

please everybody, help me because I searched everywhere I know and I find nothing ?

15 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Ahmsa said:

thank you for your interest, my problem fixed in the same days of issuing this topic by Mr. cz1993 instructions.

I'm not completely sure about you ( @myxmo & @DarthShadow829 ) but I think your problem is typical with my problem which is :

how could start over and save my new progress while the Game Center will keep only the first data progress which broken without saving my new progress ?

Actually I'm sorry to tell that there is no way to replace the old progress with the new ,  this issue could be solved only if you changed your Game Center account ( Settings - Game Center - Use different Apple ID for Game Center ) .

Note : This will not reset other games that installed on your device but you will lose your other games progress that combined to the old Game Center 

Remove Save and Remove Games from Game Center,Then download the game again,Cover game progress

Before deleting the game from game center,dismiss gamecenter from game settings

Edited by joekw