• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

On 08.06.2020 at 4:26 PM, Matthewhlk2 said:

My trials about to end!

i lost $20 for nothin?!

The same, ends tomorrow, played only 4 days. Even haven’t succeed in installing v2 during the whole month. 
New customers, don’t buy it right now, or u will just lose 20$

14 hours ago, Ahmed1412 said:

Guys there is another website that provides PUBG hack, it’s cost like 60$ for one month but it has super anti Ban with all kind of methods. It’s not requires you to play with two devices or with restart every zone. You just start the game and enjoy. 
who is interested on it, PM me and I’ll send you the link for the store. 

What’s website 

14 hours ago, Ahmed1412 said:

Guys there is another website that provides PUBG hack, it’s cost like 60$ for one month but it has super anti Ban with all kind of methods. It’s not requires you to play with two devices or with restart every zone. You just start the game and enjoy. 
who is interested on it, PM me and I’ll send you the link for the store. 

i want pls share

Hello developer Why is this delay, you are so slow that you resemble a turtle in using a computer to penetrate, what is this nonsense You searched for a new hack for the game and got a breakout worth $ 60 and it works well. What do you do? Do you sleep on the computer? Go to hell, you i**** (inappropriate word). Really you, the failed genius, go to hell. ??????