• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, waelll said:

I have a suggestion for the developer to use the copy development

@Cz1993

First of all, the hacked version of pubg is great compared to copying other sites, but it needs some additions to be a great copy

We will not talk about safety because you know me how to put the appropriate copies ..

The important thing is, I tried a copy of a young Shotter and a Chinese version of the Secretariat, our version is nice, but if we add some modifications to it like ...

Firstly

Know the locations of the tools that we need in the game, such as the presence signs of treatment, armor, helmet, weapon, in addition to the location of the airdrop and its weapon.

Secondly

Seeing enemies behind the wall without penetrating the bullet in the sense of setting up a system like the radar but in another way like putting a skeleton or physical lines for those who hide behind the walls or who are with me in the same house and seeing them simply and knowing their movements.

Third

The advantage of knowing the presence of vehicles alike to avoid adultery and the like by marking vehicles that are about 400 meters away from us

Fourthly

It is very important if we put information on the enemies we face, such as the amount of blood remaining from it, the type of weapon, and more importantly, the solution to the problem of herbal dress whereby in our current version, any enemy who wears this type cannot see or locate it.

Fifthly

Setting alerts in the event that the enemy approaches a distance of not less than 200 m, whether from the front or the back, because there are positions that put the player in a critical position in the event he addresses those in front of him and does not know with focus who is behind him.

Sixthly

Hold on to the magic bullet

And adding a single shot, this I found it in one of the hacked versions, and safe conditions must be put in place to use it so that the account is not exposed to the item

Seven

More importantly, finding a way from my opinion will be a distinct addition, which is playing in a specific way, which is by using one mobile or one device and dispensing with the two devices without using the docking system, and if it is necessary, the docking is required before the plane takes off

This is what I have now ..

Greetings to all

Seriously? How much do you want to pay for it then?  Why don’t you ask for a great angel to protect your a** (inappropriate word) instead?

4 minutes ago, garoowood said:

بجدية؟ كم تريد أن تدفع ثمنها؟ لماذا لا تطلب ملاكًا رائعًا لحماية كلمة ** (كلمة غير مناسبة) بدلاً من ذلك؟

4 minutes ago, garoowood said:

بجدية؟ كم تريد أن تدفع ثمنها؟ لماذا لا تطلب ملاكًا رائعًا لحماية كلمة ** (كلمة غير مناسبة) بدلاً من ذلك؟

You need to kick your a** (inappropriate word) to understand what I mean

On ٢٦‏/٥‏/٢٠٢٠ at 14:58, Cz1993 said:

تم تحديث خادم مكافحة الحظر ، لا حاجة لإعادة التثبيت.

في الوقت الحالي آمن ولكن يمكن اكتشافه في أي وقت.

لا تستخدم في حسابك الرئيسي.

Hi brother

We want you to outperform other developers. I trust you and do not want to replace you. You are the best