• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Tuyentran102 said:

You can try out Sharpshooter //// but IOSGG in my opinion is better and  easy to use .

Thanks

Iosgg doesn’t work and admin don’t give a f*** (inappropriate word) about customers

if you are attacking the signature server you must rent another host or enable the download of the ipa and each user find a way to install it

On 23/5/2020 at 3:25 PM, Haru3475 said:

Many people are getting the error when trying to download.  The competition is always fierce for up to two days of version upgrades.  From the 3rd day, it's generally calm.  If direct installation also works, the downloaders will be distributed and the server will be a little lighter.  When the new hack was released last time, I was able to wait for about an hour and a half to install by direct installation.  Even if the certificate expired, I kept it waiting in the lobby until the super installation settled down, and even if the certificate expired, it worked if I kept logged in.  However, when I was sleeping on the 3rd day of waiting in the lobby, I could not log in because the charger came off and the power turned off and the certificate had expired. LOL www I was able to smoothly install without any problems.

if you are attacking the signature server you must rent another host or enable the download of the ipa and each user find a way to install it

7 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Yes I try ur way in second account no ban they u said when I active magic bullet got ban 

It’s method 1 good? Coz I always used method 3 and today i got first ban 

23 hours ago, KingBeast333 said:

I can’t dawnload bro I’m trying for last 3 days now I got the ipa file from one of friend here V2 version 

18 minutes ago, KingBeast333 said:

Yes I try ur way in second account no ban they u said when I active magic bullet got ban 

good to hear that you successfully install the version. did you get it from sign.sh or from my server?

anyway i am working on new version and it will be release very soon " DLG only no slider" without any anti-ban system to avoid 10min ban. there will be a risk for 10 years ban from player report so you have to use the code safe.

14 hours ago, Talal0707 said:

Guys I’ve seen this version stolen by some people selling the version in telegram. What I was so surprised about they have direct link you can download the version with no revokes or any issues. They put their logo on the top of iosgg logo. I don’t understand why the links here are piece of shít ! ? 

If you agree or disagree that doesn’t matter at all. A lot of vip members still trying to download the version here not for hours for days! 

Hahahah wat a shame 

13 hours ago, Kostik123 said:

Guys, if anyone knows another web with hack, pm me please. Cz just don’t give a f*** (inappropriate word) about his customers.

If u find tell me to

12 hours ago, Sha3toot said:

Okay ??

4 minutes ago, Mesh3lxGh said:

good to hear that you successfully install the version. did you get it from sign.sh or from my server?

anyway i am working on new version and it will be release very soon " DLG only no slider" without any anti-ban system to avoid 10min ban. there will be a risk for 10 years ban from player report so you have to use the code safe.

Hahaha yes brother @mesh3lxGh I install it from here **.00 thing lol.  Can’t wait brother