• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Chanata said:

What you talking about bro.. menu is great easy to use.. just wait @Cz1993 to fix it... 

no. The magic bullet in the menu use the biggest damage area. which is very obvious to detect. 

perfect antenna sometimes doesn't work.

And you cannot turn off magic bullet once you turned it on. Sometimes you need to turn it off to keep your headshot rate low.

And the main thing is the manual code doesn't work anymore.

It’s not 10 min ban anymore.. I guess the hack is detected as I got the error msg 3rd party cracked pubg warning.. please have a look @Cz1993

6 minutes ago, bluestack said:

no. The magic bullet in the menu use the biggest damage area. which is very obvious to detect. 

perfect antenna sometimes doesn't work.

And you cannot turn off magic bullet once you turned it on. Sometimes you need to turn it off to keep your headshot rate low.

And the main thing is the manual code doesn't work anymore.

@bluestack ikr. i played 1000+ match on 0.17 version (manual code input) big magic bullet area often get detected. small area is the safest and not too obvious

@Cz1993  you need to read this ^

if possible on next release please bring back manual code input

2 minutes ago, kreva01 said:

@bluestack ikr. i played 1000+ match on 0.17 version (manual code input) big magic bullet area often get detected. small area is the safest and not too obvious

Bro have a any safe small magic bullet code ?

13 minutes ago, kreva01 said:

What code of magic you use?