• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

How many enemy left when get the ban? and what this the reason of ban?

Around 30 enemies or less. The reason was data violation.   

Some of the ban happened when I shoot someone in a vehicle

Edited by MansoorAD1986

Banned message “ please download the PUBG mobile client app again from the App Store or google play. You will not able to login and may be penalized if you use a cracked version.”

i think our version was detected @Cz1993

got ban in beginning of match, may still have 80 enemy and in first play zone.

2 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

تم الكشف عن موجات الحظر أو القائمة؟

شخص يحاول اللعب بدون قائمة.

Cz1993@Check the problem in the global and Taiwanese version, this is what we need now

Hello CZ, I have been using this hack since last season and all things going smooth unless I just got some 10mins ban for few times but it is alright for me as long as I can still play the game after short while of time.

This season the hack is working perfectly and I didn't even get any 10 mins ban using the method 1 correctly with 2 IOS device. 

Yesterday night suddenly a in game update about 7MB in size download in the hack version of the game suddenly and today I just start a game and when I hit a bot and about 50 enemies left, I was detected that I am using the crack version and PUBG MOBILE tell me to download the original version from the app store. This is the new ban reason that I have ever seen using this hack and I was ban 10 mins.

Please fix this issue, I was using only antenna and quick scope. Also, sometimes the quickscope or antenna is not working even when I pressed few times in the menu. @Cz1993

2 hours ago, Cz1993 said:

Ban waves or menu detected?

someone try to play without menu.

Hello bro, menu not safe? Use only code? 

try not to use hack on main accounts atm. Ban is coming out and don't know what is the consequences of being detected twice.