• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Bro  long time no see .....where have you been ???? by the way you are not loyal you left us when  cz wasn’t providing a good hack ?? got ya ?? but since season 9 his hack has been astonishing ??

Lets see installation must be fixed im really disappointed 

1 minute ago, Cosimao said:

No hacks... no one can install cause there are no hacks... it’s all a fake

Bro, what’s you problem. You are fooling people with lie.

1, download is hard for everyone. It’s true. And you can’t change it by tell bull sh!t.

2, Global version is working fine as I know. But it’s currently revoked. So unable to download now I think. Because I just tried and downloaded 3 times.

3,other versions are not safe. Get 10mins when first kill. So no need to try now. Just wait update.

3 minutes ago, DonalDtrum said:

Lets see installation must be fixed im really disappointed 

Global version is currently safe 

all other versions not safe at all 

everything will be fixed soon......but If you know any of the scammers who sell this hack please report to @Cz1993 we don’t want to see an end for this hack again like what happened before in season 6, 7 and 8 

Super installer is not working. After entering the key its Not proceeding to next step. If i try again it said That a User is Treibgutes to sign with this key. Try again later. Can anyone help?

3 minutes ago, linhditto92 said:

Super installer is not working. After entering the key its Not proceeding to next step. If i try again it said That a User is Treibgutes to sign with this key. Try again later. Can anyone help?

Follow

7 minutes ago, Iloveiosggg said:

Bro, what’s you problem. You are fooling people with lie.

1, download is hard for everyone. It’s true. And you can’t change it by tell bull sh!t.

2, Global version is working fine as I know. But it’s currently revoked. So unable to download now I think. Because I just tried and downloaded 3 times.

3,other versions are not safe. Get 10mins when first kill. So no need to try now. Just wait update.

I don’t have any problem.... you talk like this cause you have all installed... the 90% cant install the game... but we pay faster! So what the f*** (inappropriate word) you want? Shut up and play with the legit one