• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

1. New people buy VIP without knowing the current situation in search of HACK.  2. I tried to play, but the direct install has expired and it doesn't work.  3. I'm trying to buy a super install, but I can't do anything because the keys are out of stock and I can't.  This is the current situation.  Even if you have the key 1. There are too many people trouble and there are too many servers, and the super installation does not work.  2. I report to CZ, but I am anxious because there is no ignore announcement.  3. Stress builds up.  4. People get rough.  5. Still, the number of people will increase.  Repeat from 6.1.  Someone should release this situation.  ..

17 minutes ago, Kostik123 said:

U stupid i**** (inappropriate word). It’s written: do not buy vip for only one game. 

im not even talk with u. why u mad retard? also do you think other game using different super install server than pubg? think using your brain not your leg!

Dear @Cz1993

pubg 0.18.0 released almost a week ago, most of your customers still until this moment not able to download the version

find a solution or reply to pms, stop external links from outer websites to reduce the load on this site at least for 3 hours

NB,,,This week is included in fees customers paid for vip n went just a waste