• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

What I should do if my original app is updated automatically and the hack is not updated ?! I can’t play when I open the hack they ask me to update?!

I stopped playing RN because when I opened the game the update was mandatory. So we can’t play with this version anymore which is too bad. It was a good version I enjoyed it with every game and it was very safe I played around 120 games and I didn’t get any band with two devices method. Looking forward for the new version. 

24 minutes ago, Talal0707 said:

I stopped playing RN because when I opened the game the update was mandatory. So we can’t play with this version anymore which is too bad. It was a good version I enjoyed it with every game and it was very safe I played around 120 games and I didn’t get any band with two devices method. Looking forward for the new version. 

its true its super safe, he did a great job this time. i was playing safe!

I can’t playing  bubg from today becouse of updated version .. can we have the solution??? We waiting u as soon as possible..

thanks

Edited by Sarab240986

1 hour ago, Nmmksa1983 said:

What I should do if my original app is updated automatically and the hack is not updated ?! I can’t play when I open the hack they ask me to update?!

Me too