• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Global] PUBG MOBILE - Mad Miramar v0.18.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider/Switch]+[Anti Ban] [iOSGG Menu] [V4]

19,777 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ruth1ess78 said:

Guys, does anyone has a problem of when the game is downloaded it gives you a message - "UNABLE TO INSTAL"?

Not just you bro, happen to all 

On 23/5/2020 at 7:23 PM, Cz1993 said:

yes, on some device still will cause the ban, probabily its connection issue or some unknown issue.

Bro got 30 days ban me and my friend . Tier As 5 / Violating of User agreement and my friend because of modifyng Game data

The admin doesn't care. He's thinking. Let people download the game as they want. But it can't make a normal installation. People have a VIP subscription, but they can't play for 6 days. And the subscription is still going. Admin hear us already and do everything normally. So we can download it. I always cancel the download by 80%. Almost downloaded and canceled. That kind of nonsense

3 minutes ago, MeepoPro said:

The admin doesn't care. He's thinking. Let people download the game as they want. But it can't make a normal installation. People have a VIP subscription, but they can't play for 6 days. And the subscription is still going. Admin hear us already and do everything normally. So we can download it. I always cancel the download by 80%. Almost downloaded and canceled. That kind of nonsense

Already 10 times canceling the download