• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

I want to tell you that one thing is that svip is the same as vip, no difference. The same version of the server. The only difference is that you start playing with vip.:sick:

10 minutes ago, Abdol334 said:

“I think” there is no difference between SVIP and VIP I have seen both members having same issue. Probably the difference is less money you pay over long period of time, so if you like @Cz1993 work and planning to play for a year go ahead and save your money by buying SVIP subscription.

***Note: Cz is currently the best (probably the only) hacker for non-jailbreak iOS system. I haven’t yet seen anyone could beat him or present something near his level. Non-jailbreak iOS hacking is a real challenge coz you have to bypass both Apple and the game itself. Therefore, be patient coz this what will happen again and again and again... breaking/hacking Apple is not an easy task.

In the end, if you don’t have patience just buy Android device and you will find over a 100 hacked version which some have really good versions. (Android hacking is much easier than IOS) 

And much safer XD

@Cz1993 is there any solution  for 10 min band

cause we cant play all match only half haha

so will u upload new version ??

Just now, Salim9778 said:

@Cz1993 is there any solution  for 10 min band

cause we cant play all match only half haha

so will u upload new version ??

Even i got 3 banned account for 1 week

5 minutes ago, a2009983 said:

مساء الخير اخي ليش الفيبي ان يفصل وطلع برا العبه 

لان التحديث زققققققق