• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, TiagoSarnento said:

Shut your mouth, sucker.

see my previous comments, I'm not a trio like you, my accounts are all fakes. my main account is intact.

I always supported and I'm not charging CZ, just in the afternoon I said that I was not being banned.

Wash your mouth to talk to me. b**** (inappropriate word)

moth.erfu.cker

I didn’t abuse you. I just told you u a solution not to get banned. 

You abuse me. May god bless your little creepy mouth. Hope you respect your mother, wife and daughter. God bless you. 

Please dont tag them like you tag me. Respect ur family please. Your family will b heart broken if they find the beast in you abusing people. Show humanity. 

Edited by Ram3shs1709

I don’t know why people are fighting over her well every ones know if you hack you will get banned even if you buy hack Tencent also spending money to kick hack so it’s a game who play smart 

5 hours ago, Ram3shs1709 said:

Are you guys insane/fools ?? 

Dont you get in mind that ban is going on ? Still u guys open n get banned for months n years and complain here. 

Stop using hack untill cz finds solution. 

People who still use hack don’t complain here even after people reported ban here in comments. 

I dont care , im using guest sccounts i just play for fun , who told you I am complaining?!

i just reported here so they can fix this hack .. snd btw it was my first time replaying to this topic about getting banned.

so have little respect please