Welcome
  • iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,104 posts in this topic

En esta versión igual ya que usar el vpn. O es normal. Que alguien me explique por fa 

21 minutes ago, Drzflow17 said:

Can you get the slider easier to use? I cant get it to work without deactivating the anti ban,  got an 8plus jailbroken, if i do it too quick the game foreclosed and if i wait for the start hack bottom it does not work, i can use an slider tweak on cydia but i lose the no recoil , 

There is a tutorial in the first page for slider

12 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Why did you do a game without giving us a flag because I got Band 10 years ago? My original account has been spent on you because of your mistake.

52 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Anti-Ban server updated to V3 , now should be more safer and no ban with facebook and twitter account.

everyone restart the game and reconnect to the anti-ban server.

How can i rest the game ? And antiban sever

17 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

The slider appears before the “start hack” pop up window, and if i do it too quick the game crash, i can sent you a video if you can, i read the instruction letter by letter already

54 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Máy chủ Anti-Ban được cập nhật lên V3, giờ đây sẽ an toàn hơn và không bị cấm với tài khoản facebook và twitter.

mọi người khởi động lại trò chơi và kết nối lại với máy chủ chống cấm.

port 1111 or 11111?