• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Abdlrhman said:

Dude trust me I think this game will be no longer applicable for hacking....they already announced that they update their anti cheat system with an app that can prevent cracked versions. 

Yet @Cz1993 on the other hand should release an ipa to prove wether the the game is become hard to be hacked or not. 

If the ipa work at least a week without being detected that means its the best option so far and if it got detected so fast that will confirms that there will be no pubg hack in the future

Dude, I m really hoping that PUBG can no longer be hackable, and so we can play without worrying whether other players use hack or not.

I freaking regretted that I used hack. I know that using hack is risky and i took the risk. now my main account with many outfits and in-game purchases got banned 10 f**king years without even getting 10 mins ban. just got direct 10 years ban. I bought VIP for 2 months. Now i think i should've used that 40 USDs to buy UC or  games from steam. :3 I wont renew VIP after this month.  I m done with the hack knowing that sooner or later hack will be detected and your account will be banned if unlucky, 10 years ban like mine. So, gonna play legitimately, and will report every hacker in the game whenever i meet. xD

Actually, playing legit is more fun than playing with hack. 

Now I have to start from zero. FML >_<