Welcome
  • iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

4,016 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Anti-Ban server updated to V3 , now should be more safer and no ban with facebook and twitter account.

everyone restart the game and reconnect to the anti-ban server.

Ban 10 year  why 😢

3 hours ago, jiahui said:

just played 5 metches now.. hehe

i**** (inappropriate word). Play 5 matches completely in classic mode. 

Even if u last 15mins in each game it takes more than 1 hour and ur reply was very wuick after u posted this below. 

3 hours ago, jiahui said:

still good, 12 hours no ban :grin:

Who laugh more is getting ban for 10 years be careful. 

Atleast now be careful and delete the hack and later don’t complain that you got ban for 10years and lost main account. 

7 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Anti-Ban server updated to V3 , now should be more safer and no ban with facebook and twitter account.

Thanks to make V3 😉😉

10 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Can you get the slider easier to use? I cant get it to work without deactivating the anti ban,  got an 8plus jailbroken, if i do it too quick the game foreclosed and if i wait for the start hack bottom it does not work, i can use an slider tweak on cydia but i lose the no recoil ,