• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.13.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[VPN Anti Ban] [Slider Hack] [Direct Install]

11,098 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Dilipkumarjaatt said:

Yep buddy all apps closed connected to proxy checked proxy connection still got banned but not continuously after yesterday’s ban I played 10 games today then got banned may be something wrong with my device???? I played 100+ games without dedection before yesterday..

Probably you do something and sever blocked or restricted you ip, try again if still have problem pm me

2 hours ago, Dilipkumarjaatt said:

Yep buddy all apps closed connected to proxy checked proxy connection still got banned but not continuously after yesterday’s ban I played 10 games today then got banned may be something wrong with my device???? I played 100+ games without dedection before yesterday..

Same thing with me I took an account to conquer matter fact I had it in the top ranking and got soft van so I stop playing and made another account and I’m getting banned in the middle of the match so stop saying close all apps check the configurations blah blah yes we know how to do it this is why we have an account at ace or conquer just the fact something wrong with the anti hack out of nowhere stop working that’s all