• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

وش الحل مع الباند ١٠ دقايق جنني كل ماتحمست في القيم انقطع النت وباند

11 hours ago, Junzz said:

First of all let me clear you guyz.... your 10 min ban always pop out when you are above diamond rank. Second that its a server problem you can’t get out of it. Only @Cz1993will help us. Because i played from morning till now continuously from bronze to platinum, I didn’t received a single ban, but when i switch to my main account which is on crown in the 3 match i got a message of 10min ban. So from my openion just stop playing on your main account and switch to dummy account. Till the issue is resolved. 

Am silver and still get it

12 hours ago, Junzz said:

First of all let me clear you guyz.... your 10 min ban always pop out when you are above diamond rank. Second that its a server problem you can’t get out of it. Only @Cz1993will help us. Because i played from morning till now continuously from bronze to platinum, I didn’t received a single ban, but when i switch to my main account which is on crown in the 3 match i got a message of 10min ban. So from my openion just stop playing on your main account and switch to dummy account. Till the issue is resolved. 

I agree