• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

Who knows when season 6 will end? or when will there be an update?

But i think there won’t be a new version. Like 0.13 is not coming by the new season. Only a minor update for the new RP season.. the still working on a new middle east server and it wont be ready by the season end time and they also didnt declare any update information or new weapons or sh!t.. so i guess the new version wont be here soon.. 

3 minutes ago, OoDoO said:

But i think there won’t be a new version. Like 0.13 is not coming by the new season. Only a minor update for the new RP season.. the still working on a new middle east server and it wont be ready by the season end time and they also didnt declare any update information or new weapons or sh!t.. so i guess the new version wont be here soon.. 

I think so, they will release the update for 0.12.5 which dont need to reinstall the game.

5 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

I think so, they will release the update for 0.12.5 which dont need to reinstall the game.

Please help us in downloading the game please special that you are the best

1 hour ago, Wiztastic said:

He is actually right. You can spend 1000s of Euros, that cheat is going to get detected aswell. Just a matter of time. 

I wasn’t talking about him, I was referring to the guy he was replying to, saying that he wanted to pay cz $500 lol.

@Cz1993my dear u didnt respond any of us like confirming us when will be able to download the game just 24-48hrs

so what is the news ? Nothing happened cause now 2 days we've been waiting 

19 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

ارجوك نريد نسخه جديده من الهاك باسرع وقت المهله انتهت 

23 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

When will u provide us the new hack

4 minutes ago, Salim9778 said:

@ Cz1993親愛的你沒有回复我們任何人就像確認我們什麼時候才能下載遊戲24-48hrs

那新聞是什麼?什麼都沒發生,因為我們已經等了2天了 

I am looking forward to everyone waiting for the sacred moment  = ))

1 minute ago, LeoGD said:

I am looking forward to everyone waiting for the sacred moment  = ))

Yeah but he is not helping us by details or the news about the new hack