• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.12.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

12,779 posts in this topic

On 4/18/2019 at 6:44 AM, Cz1993 said:
Topic Locked.

pubggggg.jpg

To Cz1993 i have try more than 10 time from 2 pc which is one running windows 7 and the other run windows 10 when download to this point and stop on windows 7 and windows 10 just stop and disappear i'm searching the solution on youtube and try to fixed but problem still occur.  I'm so grateful for people who can install and play but in the other hand a whole bunch of people still struggling to play.  If you hear my voice please find the solution for people who can not install IPA files and finish DIRECT INSTALL as soon as you can. Tell us approximate time then we has a hope. thank you for your team and yourself for hard working.

P.S I has not play the hack more two weeks and the whole 3 month membership i bought just play few.

ياخي اللعبه فيها شي غلط حملتها ولازم بنص القيم يطلعمي برا اللعبه وارجع ادخل من جديد تكفون الي عنده حل يفيدنا 

48 minutes ago, cobra111 said:

because my password and the Apple id do not enter when I put the IPA file in cydia

U need to generate a password from Apple.com

1 minute ago, joshuapubg13 said:

U need to generate a password from Apple.com

I generated a new password more after I put the email and password of the other error

ياشباب احد يعرف برنامج ولا موقع نحول الرابط لتحميل جوال  

ولا طريقه غير الكمبيوتر 

مثل نعطي واحد الايميل ويحمله به اي طريقه  

اصدار الجوال 12.2xs

4 minutes ago, cobra111 said:

I generated a new password more after I put the email and password of the other error

Ok search the error number in google.com and it’s gonna show you how to fixed I used to have one error and I googled and I saw a video from YouTube that help me to fixed 

39 minutes ago, cobra111 said:

Indonesia region? Ga bisa bang  musti pake region luar