• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
ChrisTan

Last Day on Earth turn off hack

Question

Hi Guys,

I've download the hacked version from this link: 

My question is, how can i disable temporary the hack features? i didn't find the hack button as shown on youtube

Because sometimes it quite buggy, like when i leveled up, every time i got experience, it always increase my level (although it is already max).

And also, one of the features when every item will get max (20), it will make my backpack full when i put something on my bag, so i have to delete the resources everytime i put it on (this happen when i gathering resources like wood, stone, grass, etc).

Thank you guys, looking forward to get the answers

11 answers to this question

I am on same update. Just use tutu app to download it or go through TweakBox or appvalley. TweakBox has this same hack at the moment they have updated. But can’t use vpn while downloading through TweakBox and appvalley it blocks it. After you download what you want from those two use your vpn to play the games or while downloading through tutu app.

Just now, Gizmo1382 said:

I am on same update. Just use tutu app to download it or go through TweakBox or appvalley. TweakBox has this same hack at the moment they have updated. But can’t use vpn while downloading through TweakBox and appvalley it blocks it. After you download what you want from those two use your vpn to play the games or while downloading through tutu app.

I have question about TutuApp, why the profiles name keep changing, i have to reinstall tutuapps and also the LDOE because of the changed profile

On 10/19/2017 at 3:01 AM, ChrisTan said:

I have question about TutuApp, why the profiles name keep changing, i have to reinstall tutuapps and also the LDOE because of the changed profile

Because if you’re not jail broken or using a VPN which I prefer Nesstool at the moment Apple will revoke the certificates. Which is the reason they really created iOS 11 and up and since phone isn’t jail broken the people who created the apps for us to bypass jailbreak have to constantly update and change names.

Edited by Gizmo1382

I know it sucks but unfortunately until jailbroken or a new method is created it’s our only option running the newer operating systems. And Apple quit signing earlier iOS systems to keep people from Jailbreaking so you can’t downgrade operating systems 

On 10/20/2017 at 9:47 PM, ChrisTan said:

nice information, thanks mate

Not a problem man. If I find another way around everything or a way to backdate and verify the iOS myself I will let you know 

I have a developer account through Apple. So when I save enough to get a Mac cause I’ve always used windows I will be able to learn more coding and use their programs to make developer apps that will be signed.  So possibly in near future I will be able to help out more.