• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderBuddy420

Clash of Clans

5 posts in this topic

original.jpg.cf.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/clash-of-clans/id529479190?mt=8&uo=4&at=1010lce4

Can we get a clash of clans hack that is not a private server? It’s just a waste of time. And I’ve been on my original account for 5 years. I would like to finally get my times worth!! I have seen them around but everything is out dated. 

Features:

- whatever you can do, besides the auto build

-gems money faster build time. Whatever. 

Non-Jailbreak 

@Cz1993

Edited by ThunderBuddy420

Hacking gems is not possible unless it's on a private server. In-app purchases are handled on the servers so to "hack" them, you would need to be right next to them. The best you can do is a bot that raids and does upgrades for you.

Yes, but I’ve seen CZ do other things I haven’t seen others do. Always something new. Back when there was dial up I used a memory hack that had to be narrowed down by lot of searches. For gems and money. On a game called grail. Similar to DLG but could only use it for a while before the server reset the amount. Having to do it each game, but got to keep your stats...  And it has been done Dida did it for a while but too many updates and stopped. At least that’s what I ascertained from reading some post. Anyways, it would probably have to be done on a computer. (Freezing the memories) but my old school ways have probably been patched a million times by now. 

✌️

Sign in to follow this  

• May you like