• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.11.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New Hack] [V5]

11,858 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

People should know that:

if you want to play safe, never use the dlg codes.

:grin:I reached Crown with dlg codes ... am going to stop it while am reaching Ace:yuush:

9 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

People should know that:

if you want to play safe, never use the dlg codes.

Thank you. Some people here assumed “oh remove grass code is safe” it doesn’t matter  just play the game safe and play what cz gave us . 

4 minutes ago, Cicy said:

I dont use code dlg but got ban. Ver no recoil in 3rd match with new acc @Cz1993

You know why? Just don’t make it so obvious for the enemy you shooting at like don’t shoot them like a Ramboo because some of these players knows if you are using cheat plus they can spectate you.

3 minutes ago, Toyomansiii said:

You know why? Just don’t make it so obvious for the enemy you shooting at like don’t shoot them like a Ramboo because some of these players knows if you are using cheat plus they can spectate you.

3 minutes ago, Toyomansiii said:

You are remember i playing with new acc, Ok.  And primarily have boss.