• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
coldtouch

installing the ipa

Question

yesterday i managed to install the pubg ipa via ifunbox but i guess it was revoked today. now i cant manage to install in any way. cydia impactor stuck on verifying application, and ifunbox is not installing now for some reason. on itools i get verification failed. cant seem to install the hack.  can any one might be able to assist me?

7 answers to this question

i have managed somehow to install the ipa but i have problem activating my device again after new ipa install. when i enter the serial key it shows a message device not activated. how can i fix that?

managed to activate the device by "buying" again the pubg code with the coupon. 

i think i installed the no slider version, i wonder how that works comaring to the slider version?

29 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

baixe o jogo novamente

há um vídeo na postagem que mostra a versão do controle deslizante

x-ray version does not work for 6s again! repair or make a non-recoil version only

1 hour ago, Cz1993 said:

download the game again

there is a video in the post that show the slider version

@Cz1993 is there any way for the non slider version to be as before, when u get near rocks and trees it’s visible. Because that was really awesome. Now I can’t even see a rock to hide behind ?