• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.10.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [New No Proxy] [V2]

2,957 posts in this topic

help me out, i try everything from direct install to installing via impactor and ifunbox, none of them working, i have 4 gig of capacity left, when i i direct install its say i dont have space to install, with impactor always stuck on extracting package please help me my device is iphone 6s 16 gig non jailbreak

How do you guys log in with Twitter/facebook? It keeps restarting the game...

solved: wait at the login screen for a few minutes and then log in with Twitter/facebook

Edited by Pogos

3 minutes ago, benfitto27 said:

help me out, i try everything from direct install to installing via impactor and ifunbox, none of them working, i have 4 gig of capacity left, when i i direct install its say i dont have space to install, with impactor always stuck on extracting package please help me my device is iphone 6s 16 gig non jailbreak

IF NOT INSTALLING OR GREY APP ICON: https://iosgg.com/topic/4084-direct-install-not-installing-issue-fix/