• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!
Cz1993

[Vietnam] PUBG MOBILE VN - MAP MỚI LIVIK By VNG Game Studios v0.19.0 [No Recoil/Spread]+[X-Ray Slider]+[iOSGG Menu] [V3]

9,686 posts in this topic

NOTE: if you login vietnam version with facebook account then you will not be able to play again in the global version! waiting pubg fixing the issue.

17 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

ملاحظة: إذا قمت بتسجيل إصدار vietnam مع حساب facebook فلن تتمكن من اللعب مرة أخرى في الإصدار العالمي! انتظار النشر لتحديد المشكلة.

I want to know what is the difference from the international version What are the features and can I with someone playing the world version and I have a problem I have tried all the codes activation of the game did not succeed Activation Is there a special code for this version

17 minutes ago, Cz1993 said:

NOTE: if you login vietnam version with facebook account then you will not be able to play again in the global version! waiting pubg fixing the issue.

I want to know what is the difference from the international version What are the features and can I play with someone else playing the world version and I have a problem I have tried all the codes activation of the game did not succeed Activation Is there a special code for this version

Edited by mishaal44

منذ 19 دقيقة ، قال Cz1993:

ملاحظة: إذا قمت بتسجيل إصدار vietnam مع حساب فيسبوك؟ انتظار النشر لتحديد المشكلة.

I want to know what is the difference from the international version What are the features and can I play with someone else playing the world version and I have a problem I have tried all the codes activation of the game did not succeed Activation Is there a special code for this version

• May you like