• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.9.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [Direct Install!]

2,802 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, AlfieMoon said:

Hi, which version did you download? The non x-ray slider version? Also are you on an iPhone, iOS 12.1?

I am also on an iPhone XS Max and found out also that I couldn’t download the slider. It says it in the description of you scroll further down, there are 3 different direct downloads available. The only one that was good for me was the no recoil only one. But that one also has the DLG thing on it so it’s a great hack if you learn how to hide grass. It’s really easy. When you get set up, send me message and I will help you out as best as I can. Hang in there ?

6 hours ago, Cpcpcp said:

I am also on an iPhone XS Max and found out also that I couldn’t download the slider. It says it in the description of you scroll further down, there are 3 different direct downloads available. The only one that was good for me was the no recoil only one. But that one also has the DLG thing on it so it’s a great hack if you learn how to hide grass. It’s really easy. When you get set up, send me message and I will help you out as best as I can. Hang in there ?

Hi thank you for replying.

I downloaded the no recoil only version, ran it on the anti ban server the whole time. Within 1 minute of being in the training room, I got kicked. I didn’t even input a single DLG code. 

Is there any other reason why it may be working for you seen as you also have an XS Max on iOS 12? It’s really frustrating because I’ve been using the Advertisementss slider only hack perfectly for ages with no ban, however I really need no recoil also. 

If if you could give me any other advice I’d really appreciate it thanks.

56 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

Hi thank you for replying.

I downloaded the no recoil only version, ran it on the anti ban server the whole time. Within 1 minute of being in the training room, I got kicked. I didn’t even input a single DLG code. 

Is there any other reason why it may be working for you seen as you also have an XS Max on iOS 12? It’s really frustrating because I’ve been using the Advertisementss slider only hack perfectly for ages with no ban, however I really need no recoil also. 

If if you could give me any other advice I’d really appreciate it thanks.

I deleted, reinstalled and viola... it works stable. Thanks for your help!