• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.9.5 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban] [Direct Install!]

2,802 posts in this topic

Man I really hope someone could help me out. I cannot get the ipa file to install! I have both a 6s plus on 11.1 Electra . And an 8 plus on 12.0.1 no jailbreak(yet) and every time I try to  install the file on either phone I get Cydia errors. first I needed App specific password. I tried the direct download.and it said that the file was not there at all it says the server cannot be found on the direct download. I need your guys help! Please help! So instead of Cydia Impactor I tried iFunbox but it wouldn’t let me install the IPA file that way either because when I select the desktop everything is greyed out and I can’t select anything that’s on the desktop(916)579-1753. My name is  Bruce and I am ready to throw both iPhones against the wall! I just wanna play a little PUBG GUYS! Call me we can do a screen share PLEASE!

جرب الدخول عن طريق الفيس بووك جاني باند 

و دخلت عن طريق القيست وصلت ايس 

i use a fb iget band 

but gust it's ok 

i don't know why ?