• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

Last Day On Earth: Zombie Survival By Andrey Pryakhin v1.6.3 [ Mega Hack +23++ ] [ Building Hack! ]

552 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GreenApples said:

If your game got stuck up in the loading screen because you crafted unreleased item, This method can help but I won't guarantee that it'll work for you all. I saw this from the other thread I just wanted to share, It might help some of here.
1.Uninstall the game ( The IPA you just downloaded from here ) and install the original one from the Appstore.
2. Open it, Then it'll ask you to restore your progress, tap "restore".
3. Wait for the game to load.
4. If still didn't work, Reinstall the IPA ( with hack ) you downloaded from here.

5. Repeat step #2
If still doesn't work and you don't want your progress to disappear. Wait for the item that you just crafted to be released then you can download the new updated hack in here and voila, you have your save progress again. Make a new account and start your new progress there and don't craft unreleased item again.

Can also use iFunBox to back up game data through sandbox. Keep that data as relevant as possible. When game gets messed up. Delete it. Redownload the hacked version of game. Open and restore your game and when freezes back out and shut down the app. Hook phone up to pc and use Ifunbox to delete and copy over the saved game files from previous data. And then reboot game. Takes a minute will freeze agaim. Reboot game and viola. The unreleased item will be undone.