• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YL666

How to Use Pubg Mobile Cheat More safety 吃鸡国际服防封小技巧

64 posts in this topic

首先谢谢CZ1993辛苦的给我们更新外挂,发现这里国际服吃鸡的中国人很多,大家也很爱这个游戏,我转发别的论坛的高人的经验,大家不喜勿喷,谢谢,目前所有非天线代码都有数据模型检测到,比如说你一分钟内杀4个人这很正常,比如扫车炸死四个人,距离加上你武器打出的伤害,距离远伤害还高用弹量还少。这便可能超出模型范围一次便会开始持续监测你的数据然后再此在下面的游戏中你伤害再次超模型的伤害后你会被标记,在游戏结束时它就有一个结算的过程接算你的游戏数据和举报次数。比如我杀20人伤害2000用了300发5.56子弹用路飞打了楼上的人被举报一次用范围打了窗子的人被举报一次,在战斗时(战斗时是指你和敌人相互造成伤害那一秒开始到你结束战斗一分钟后的伤害量)伤害非常高了。所以总结一下经验是当我开挂玩游戏经验我的大号用单改天线包奔放三个赛季没有被封号过一次,后来我的经验是是每两个客户端结算就下线然后再上正版游戏端结算一次。

然后祝大家修仙顺利,大家玩的开心,有玩国际服欧服的朋友可以加我微信一起玩,微信是: leonlifr

At First Thank you CZ1993 for giving us a new update plug-in, i try to share some experience of my friend in Pubg Mobile. At present, all non-antenna codes have data models detected. For example, it is normal for you to kill 4 people in one minute. For example, killing four people in a sweeping car, plus the damage from your weapon. The distance damage is also high and the amount of bomb is still small.This may be beyond the scope of the model and will continue to monitor your data. Then in the game below you will be marked after the damage of the super model again. At the end of the game, it will have a settlement process to take over. Game data and number of reports. For example, I killed 20 people and injured 2000 with 300 rounds of 5.56 bullets. The person who used the road to hit the upstairs was reported once. The person who hit the window with the scope was reported once. In the battle (the battle means that you and the enemy are causing damage to each other. The damage from the start of the second to the minute after you finish the battle) is very high. So summing up the experience is that when I open the cheat game experience, my large single-modified antenna package has not been singled out for three seasons. Later, my experience is that every two game with cheat settle down and then go to the original one.The game side settles once.

Sorry for my Poor English, i hope you can understand, if you play Pubg Mobile Europe Server you can add me or Pm your game name,we can play toghter

• May you like