• iOsGG.com
  • First and foremost, Welcome to our forum! Read the rules after you registered!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cz1993

PUBG MOBILE By Tencent Mobile v0.9.0 [No Recoil]+[X-Ray Slider]+[Cheat Engine]+[Anti Ban!] [Direct Install!]

1,636 posts in this topic

On 28/09/2018 at 4:00 AM, Asiunk said:

What different x-ray slider & x-ray no-slider?any one tell me?

On 28/09/2018 at 4:00 AM, Asiunk said:

What different x-ray slider & x-ray no-slider?any one tell me?

With x ray slider you can adjust the game without grass and stone and with no x ray slider 

2 minutes ago, Toyomansiii said:

Guys wait for cz1993 to fix this.

Toyo please don’t abuse this hack. I know u got banned for 10 years already i saw your post in another website. Or are you lying about getting banned?

5 minutes ago, DonalDtrum said:

Were you using the vpn version ?

Yes, it was fine for a week though. Played my last game before my activation code expires, and then the next day, I got banned.

11 minutes ago, DonalDtrum said:

Toyo please don’t abuse this hack. I know u got banned for 10 years already i saw your post in another website. Or are you lying about getting banned?

I did get banned for 10 years and what do you mean don’t abuse the cheat? I was the one who is getting abused by the cheaters that uses this stupid head AOE high code and making too obvious to the other players.. I said this before in the chat last month that some players are starting to abuse the cheat again and look what happen now..